1. Protect and promote British Columbia’s native bees and other wild pollinators for their critical role in maintaining a healthy environment;
2. Inspire connectedness to nature through the scientific and artistic study of our native pollinators and their habitats;
3. Lead activities including but not limited to: scientific research, education and outreach, citizen science, artistic creation and interpretation, and conservation actions (e.g., habitat restoration);
4. Advocate (municipally, provincially, federally) for additional protections and programs for native pollinators;
5. Provide expertise to practitioners for running external programs to protect and enhance British Columbia’s native pollinator populations;
6. Attract a diverse group of both experts and enthusiasts to membership.